The Spring Boardwalk Classic Car Show takes places every Mother's Day Weekend along the famous Wildwoods Boardwalk. Cars in the Spring Classic can be any make or model, but must be at least 10 years of age or older. The vehicles will line the Boardwalk both Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Participants enjoy exclusive events throughout the weekend including a kick-off dinner party and discounts and specials provided by local restaurants and businesses!
A team of judges walk along the boards to choose the Boardwalk Top 40 Winners. Each vehicle selected within the "Boardwalk Top 40" will then vote and choose their choice for the "Best of Show" winner! Win cash prizes, door prizes, and trophies!
Fun for the whole family and spectators are free! Participants can register their car on our website via EventBrite at WildwoodSpringClassicCarShow.EventBrite.com For more information, please call 609-522-3644 or email Alethea@WildwoodMotorEventsNJ.com
Spring Show Application (Click to Download or Print)
The Fall Boardwalk Classic Car Show takes place every September on the famous Wildwood Boardwalk. Cars in the Fall Classic Car Show can be any make or model as long as it is 25 years old or older. The vehicles will line the boardwalk on Friday and Saturday from 10am - 3pm. Participants will enjoy exclusive events throughout the weekend including a kick-off party dinner and discounts and specials provided by local restaurants and businesses! A team of judges will choose the "Boardwalk Top 40" which is 40 of the best cars on the Boards that weekend, along with Best of Show Paint, Best of Show Engine and Best of Show Interior; Ladies Choice will be chosen as well! Each vehicle selected within the "Boardwalk Top 40" and the mentioned categories will then vote and choose their choice for the "Best of Show" winner! Win cash prizes, door prizes and trophies!
The Fall Boardwalk Classic Car Show is fun for the entire family and spectators are free! Participants can register via EventBrite as of May 15th, 2018. Please call 609-522-4546 for additional information or emailAlethea@WildwoodMotorEventsNJ.com.
Bill Ritchick- 1988 Alpin Green Ford Bronce, Eddie Bauer Edition
2) John- 1984 Blue Chevrolet SS Monte Carlo
3) Marie Updegrave- 1949 Root Beer Candy Chevrolet Fleetline
4) Gene and Monica Hershey- 1959 Red Chevrolet Impala Convertible
5) Rodney Updegrave- 1954 Galaxy Gray Metallic Cadillac Series 62 Hardtop
6) Phil Hefner- 1928 Moss Green and Black Ford A Pick Up
7) Eric Dysinger- 1968 Orange Chevrolet Camaro
8) Lou Collazo- 1957 Turquoise Chevrolet Bel Air
9) Dennis- 1965 Mustang
10) Lee Weinstein- 1968 Beige Ford XL-428
11) Joe Gagnon-1955 Orange and Cream Chevrolet Bel Air
12) Paul and Donna Sell- 1969 Aqua Blue AMC AMX
13) Michael Hartsough- 1970 Maroon Chevrolet Chevelle
14) Paul and Randi Jordan- 1955 Black Ford Thunderbird
15) Bob Limerick- 1957 Red Ford Fairlane 500 Convertible
16) Walt Perdue- 1948 Red Cadillac Convertible
17) Dave- 1975 Chevrolet Blazer
18) Jim Pfau- 1954 Maroon Ford Pick Up F100
19) Edwin Shaw- 1969 Blue Shelby Mustang GT 500
20) Joseph Indellilat- 1950 Red Mercury
21) Gary Popolizio- 1967 Black Chevrolet Camaro
22) Ken- 1962 Orange Chevrolet Pick Up(?)
23) Lou Muhlberg- 1963 Black Chevrolet Impala
24) Dave Hopson- 1923 Ford T Bucket 5T7
25) Ralph Papa- 1966 Black Ford Fairlane
26) Lawrence Valenzano- 1940 Black Cherry Willy’s Coupe
27) Michael Panichi- 1964 Black Pontiac GTO
28) Steve Petrosilli -1971 Burgandy Chevrolet C-10
29) Keith Gerber- 1968 Orange Chevrolet Camaro
30) Tom and Cheryl Favoraso- 1970 Red Plymouth 440
31) Michael- 1950 Cranberry Mercury 2 Door
32) John Lardear- 1968 Blue Ford Mustang
33) Edward Burke- 1955 Yellow and Black Ford Sunliner Convertible
34) Rich and Sharon Hoefling- 1923 Black Ford T Bucket
35) Bob Hartman- 1966 Red Ford Fairlane 500 Convertible
36) Charles Baker- 1951 Peach Studebaker Starlight Coupe
37) Carson Mills- 1971 Dodge Dart
38) Bob Cummons- 1932 Chevrolet Coupe
39) Vicky and Eugene Bowels- 1923 Black Ford T Bucket
40) John- 1986 Monte Carlo
41) Dennis Bauer 1975 Orange Volkswagen Super Beetle Convertible
42) David- 1970 Ford Mustang Mach 1
43) Bob- 1973 Dodge Charger
44) Jimmy- 1972 Dodge Challenger
45) Vince- 1955 Chevrolet
46) Tony- 1969 Chverolet Camaro
47) Chris- 1960 Cadillac
48) Bill- 1934 Ford Convertible
49) Bob- 1957 Ford T Bird
50) Genarro- 1990 Cadillac
BEST IN SHOW PAINT Rocco Richardson, Green 1949 Oldsmobile 88
BEST IN SHOW INTERIOR Al Gessner 1957 Red Chevrolet Bel Air
BEST IN SHOW ENGINE Jeanie and Kenny Hill 1934 Pastel Pink Chevrolet Coupe
LADIE’S CHOICE WINNER Dillon Sassor 1951 Orange (Copper) Chevrolet C3100 Pick-Up
BEST OF SHOW Marie Updegrave 1949 Root Beer Candy Chevrolet Fleetline
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BEST OF SHOW and BOARDWALK TOP 50 WINNERS of FALL 2017!!!
We’re proud to announce the return of the Wildwood NJ Boardwalk Classic Car Auction to Wildwood’s Convention Center over September 20 – 23, 2018! Be sure to check back, as additional details and updates will be posted as they become established!!
A weekend of intense thrills as massive monster trucks race and fly around the beach on our track between Mariner’s Landing and Adventure Pier. Headlining trucks for 2018 are currently being worked on; monster truck lineup is subject to change.
Saturday features two shows, one in the afternoon at 1p and one in the evening at 7p, including exciting intermission entertainment. Sunday’s 1p afternoon show is the last show of the weekend and also the deciding race, after which the 2018 "Beast of the Beach" will be named!
Don’t forget to pick up truck-specific merchandise. Each truck that’s racing this weekend will be bringing their own fan gear that spectators can get autographed during the “Pit Party” prior to each show. The "Pit Party" is a one hour opportunity of Meet & Greet with the drivers and the trucks! Feeling a little daring?? Take a ride one of Wildwood Motor Events' own Monster Truck Ride trucks! The only two center-steer Monster Truck Ride-trucks on the beaches of the East Coast! Rides are available every day throughout the normal summer season, just on the other side of Adventure Pier (weather permitting).
A once in a lifetime experience. Ticket sales and information can be found later in the season here! For more information, please call 609-522-3644 or email Alethea@WildwoodMotorEventsNJ.com
MONSTER MASH HAS BEEN RESURRECTED! MONSTER TRUCK BLOCK PARTY! Join us on Friday evening, September 28th from 6p-9p at Crest Pier in Wildwood Crest at Heather Road. Meet the famous truck drivers and have your photograph taken with the monster trucks! Face-painter, DJ, Bounce-house, food trucks and experience the thrill of a real Monster Truck ride! Free event for everyone to join (riders must purchase ticket to ride truck)! Please call (609) 522-4546 with any questions.
The monster truck scene has been a staple in the Wildwoods since the early 1990's. In recent years, Wildwood Motor Events has kept those engines roaring down the beach, treating visitors to thrills and family fun every year! Not only does Wildwood Motor Events bring the big guns to the beach to race in the Monsters on the Beach: Wildwood NJ Monster Truck Beach Races but we also host Monster Truck RIDES on the beach all throughout the season (weather permitting)!
AmeriCRUSH the ride is a one of a kind Monster Truck Ride-Truck! It's the real deal!!! Monster Truck chassis fabricator, Dan Patrick, made this beast of a ride truck originally for a gentleman in West Virginia. Boasting a 502 Chevrolet Ram Jet, making almost 600 horsepower, this truck is READY TO RIDE! Any boy does it! Top that off with a patriotic wrap, a special thanks to our Veterans and ode to the Pledge of Allegience, this truck has it all!
After AmeriCRUSH parted ways with its original owner, it later found its way to Lake Okeechobee, Florida, which is where Wildwood Motor Events LLC found this patriotic beauty through local contacts; it was a match made in Heaven. AmeriCRUSH and his buddy ZombieCRUSHER loaded up and moved up to their new beach house located on the Famous Wildwood's Boardwalk!
Every summer, 7 days a week (weather permitting), these two are out and about for picture opportunities and for those braver souls who seek an awesome ride on the WME beach track! These two make quite a bit of noise but that doesn't seem to bother the many families and visitors that come walking down the boards... in fact, the sound of that engine starting up draws a crowd every time!
So we ask... Can you brave the ride? Give it a try! Our Monster Truck Ride-Trucks are the LONGEST rides along the Wildwood Boardwalk. Experience the thrill and check out our AmeriCRUSH, ZombieCRUSHER and Monster Truck merchandise! $10 per person. 4101 Boardwalk (Boardwalk & Youngs Avenue), Wildwood, NJ.