The Spring Boardwalk Classic Car Show takes places every Mother's Day Weekend along the famous Wildwoods Boardwalk. Cars in the Spring Classic can be any make or model, but must be at least 10 years of age or older. The vehicles will line the Boardwalk both Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. Participants enjoy exclusive events throughout the weekend including a kick-off dinner party and discounts and specials provided by local restaurants and businesses!
A team of judges walk along the boards to choose the Boardwalk Top 30 Winners. Each vehicle selected within the "Boardwalk Top 30" will then vote and choose their choice for the "Best of Show" winner! Win cash prizes, door prizes, and trophies!
Fun for the whole family and spectators are free!
Thank you to all who participated in our 2019 Spring Boardwalk Classic Car Show over May 9 - 12, 2019. We're so thrilled that everybody had such a great time and are very happy that the weather held out to provide us with a gorgeous weekend along the Jersey Shore. Your friends at Wildwood Motor Events and The Greater Wildwood Hotel & Motel Association would like to extend a very big CONGRATULATIONS to the following 2019 Spring Boardwalk Classic Car Show's "BOARDWALK TOP 30" Winners!!! *Please note: The following list is in no specific order*
1) Sonto Caravella, Jr. - 1980 Chevrolet Corvette, Black "Batman"
2) Al & Patty Gesner - 1957 Chevrolet Bel Aire, Red *Best in Show Interior!*
3) Charles Howell - 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, Maroon
4) Dom Caronaro - 1973 Ford Mustang Coupe, Blue
5) John Mazzotta - 1951 Plymouth Concord, Black
6) Doug Morgan - 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu, White with Black Top, Arizona Car & All Original Sheet Metal!
7) Michael Burdick - 1958 Chevrolet Corvette, Blue *Ladies Choice Award!*
8) Peter Berkin - 1962 Buick Special Deluxe, Blue, All Original Car #nationalimpalaassociation
9) Len Carlson - 1967 Chevrolet Impala, Red
10) John Christenson - 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T, Plum Crazy
11) William Dock - 1955 Ford Thunderbird, Black
12) John Fravel - 1929 Ford Tudor Sedan, Black
13) Scott Gregg - 1947 Ford 47 Truck, Maroon, Completely Custom!
14) Nick Hirsch - 1971 Volkswagen Beetle, Yellow #formativefitment
15) Scott Moyer - 1972 Ford F-250, Brown
16) Steven Propkopiak - 1977 Pontiac Firebird, Starlight Black
17) Salvatore Sferlazza - 1986 Chevrolet K10 Pick Up, Light Blue
18) Lawrence Valenzano - 1940 Willys Coupe, Black Cherry *Best in Show Engine!* #willysclubofamerica
19) Richard Walton (and mother Ann) - 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass, Green, Completely Custom Car, Actually towed a cigarette boat from Cali to the East coast in the 80's!
20) Joe Forte - 1967 Pontiac GTO, Blue #rosecityrodders
21) Scott Kirschner - 1993 Chevrolet Camaro, Black and White, 1993 Official Pace Car Indianapolis 500 #floridavintage
22) Jim Cranmer - 1988 Chevrolet Celebrity Wagen, Gray, All Original Car
23) Charles Henry - 1980 Chevrolet C10 Stepside, Red #shoresensations
24) Dan Kelly - 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass, Green
25) Andrew Baris - 1955 MG TF 1500, Black
26) Bruce Smith - 1948 Lincoln Continental, Tan
27) Mike Rabe - 2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8, Silver Steel #moparx
28) Jack Hoskins - 1979 Dodge Little Red Truck, Red
29) Ted Jasper - 2004 Mazda RX8, Red, Custom Airbrush *Best in Show Paint!*
30) Richard Kulokoski - 1932 Ford Roadster, Yellow, Go-Kart
Drumroll, please... and a very big Congratulations to our 2019 BEST IN SHOW WINNER, who was voted by all of the fellow Boardwalk Top 30 winners, Mr. Lawrence Valenzano with his 1940 Willys Coupe (pictured above with event listing) which also won the Best in Show Engine Award!!! Lawrence won an entry for our 2020 Spring Boardwalk Classic Car Show, a $250 cash prize, a large electric-green Best In Show trophy AND bragging rights (-;
Thank you again for your enthusiasm and support for the Wildwood's Boardwalk Classic Car Show!
In honor of all of our nation's service members, Wildwood Motor Events is proud to announce the first-time ever Wildwood's Indoor Military Invasion! Located INSIDE Wildwood's Convention Center. World War I, World War II, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War. All welcome! Jeeps, Trucks, Tanks (Yes, if you have a tank, you're welcome too!) Uniforms, Displays, Vendors... Mark your calendars! First-time show!!!
Are you interested in displaying your vehicle or military display INSIDE Wildwood's Convention Center? Email Alethea@WildwoodMotorEventsNJ.com with questions for a quicker response.
Wildwood Motor Events wishes to thank the Forgotten Warriors Vietnam Museum and the Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum located in Rio Grande, New Jersey for their 2018 support and participation in helping our vision to host this event come to life.
The monster truck scene has been a staple in the Wildwoods since the early 1990's. In recent years, Wildwood Motor Events has kept those engines roaring down the beach, treating visitors to thrills and family fun every year! Not only does Wildwood Motor Events bring the big guns to the beach to race in the Monsters on the Beach: Wildwood NJ Monster Truck Beach Races but we also host Monster Truck RIDES on the beach all throughout the season (weather permitting)! Our Monster Truck Rides are open from 11am - 11pm daily (weather permitting) and cost $10 per person.
AmeriCRUSH the ride is a one of a kind Monster Truck Ride-Truck! It's the real deal!!! Monster Truck chassis fabricator, Dan Patrick, made this beast of a ride truck originally for a gentleman in West Virginia. Boasting a 502 Chevrolet Ram Jet, making almost 600 horsepower, this truck is READY TO RIDE! Any boy does it! Top that off with a patriotic wrap, a special thanks to our Veterans and ode to the Pledge of Allegience, this truck has it all!
After AmeriCRUSH parted ways with its original owner, it later found its way to Lake Okeechobee, Florida, which is where Wildwood Motor Events LLC found this patriotic beauty through local contacts; it was a match made in Heaven. AmeriCRUSH and his buddy ZombieCRUSHER loaded up and moved up to their new beach house located on the Famous Wildwood's Boardwalk!
Every summer, 7 days a week (weather permitting), these two are out and about for picture opportunities and for those braver souls who seek an awesome ride on the WME beach track! These two make quite a bit of noise but that doesn't seem to bother the many families and visitors that come walking down the boards... in fact, the sound of that engine starting up draws a crowd every time!
So we ask... Can you brave the ride? Give it a try! Our Monster Truck Ride-Trucks are the LONGEST rides along the Wildwood Boardwalk. Experience the thrill and check out our AmeriCRUSH, ZombieCRUSHER and Monster Truck merchandise! $10 per person prior to 5pm; $12 per person after 5pm. 4101 Boardwalk (Boardwalk & Youngs Avenue), Wildwood, NJ.
Wildwood Motor Events wishes to thank our 2018 motel sponsors, who are proud members of The Greater Wildwood Hotel & Motel Association, for their generous donations of rooms in support of our 2018 Monsters on the Beach: Wildwood NJ Monster Truck Beach Races! The Gold Crest Motel will be hosting KRAKEN, Armada By The Sea will be hosting RAGE, The VIP Family Motel will be hosting AVENGER, Waikiki Oceanfront Inn will be hosting HEAVY HITTER, Lotus Inn will be hosting THE MONSTER BLOG TEAM, Tangiers Motel will be hosting BASHER and The Imperial 500 Motel will be hosting JESTER. The Water's Edge Oceanfront Resort will be hosting the Ball of Death Motorcycle Stunt Show Riders.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!!!